It is finally February! I hope this month brings us all the patience we need. This month I decided to mention my latest buys from Amazon! As many of you know, most of the items in my classroom have been purchased through Amazon. However, I’ve decided this post will include home and personal care items!
-My fun educational tools from Amazon will be going live next week. 🙂
1. If you are like me, you will definitely love this magnetic key holder! I always struggle finding my keys! It is super easy to use and it holds AirPods too! Click here, to shop.
2. My goal for 2020 is to drink more water! I’ve own so many different water bottles, but nothing tops this one! Its is so sturdy, handy, and low-key cute! So far I’ve dropped it twice, and it has not leaked a bit! Plus, it has a straw. Check out the wrist strap! Available in so many different colors! Click here, to shop.
3. This tool has been so essential lately! When I traveled to Mexico, I accidentally left it home! It is perfect if you travel and like to avoid overweight fees! I’ve attached this picture from Amazon. As I mentioned before, I misplaced it. Click here, if you want to see the other colors.
4. Hate lint on your clothes? I’ve own one of these for about seven years now! It is super easy to use and clean! To see it in action, scroll all the way to the bottom! To get your very own, click here.
5. This next item is one that I have had for a while now. This baby here has helped me with my anxiety and depression. It refreshens my mind and takes my worries away, even if it is just for a quick minute. I also use the minute timer at school. Click here, to check it out!
Click here for my newest obsession.
I was rushing trying to get “instagram worthy” pictures of my items, but I decided to just post the ones I already have:
Disclaimer: All of my opinions and recommendations are honest with good intent. Purchasing through these links will NOT affect your check out process in any way, but it will support my blog.
Thank you for your unconditional support.
✐C. Lopez M! ♡