Welcome! Today I will be sharing my favorite classroom (teacher edition) essentials I can not live without! I’ve included links in case you are interested in a product.
Disclaimer: All of my opinions and recommendations are honest with good intent. Some of the links are affiliate links. Purchasing through these links will NOT affect your check out process in any way, I make a very small sales commission that will help my blog. I also like to see what items we share common interest.
With this said, lets get started!
- Scents! When I moved into my classroom, I wanted to make sure my classroom had a special touch! I wanted everyone that entered my classroom to feel welcome and cared for. As I mentioned on my instagram, I use the oil plug ins in my classroom and the automatic spray holder for my home. Out of all the scents, the Cashmere woods is literally my favorite! I also tried oil diffusers, click here if you would like to compare them.
- Skin Sticks! Yesss! My very first one was given to me as a gift! My friend/mentor introduced me to them and now I have three! I am equally obsessed with the Bamboo and Almond & Honey . As a teacher, I spend most of my free time washing my hands as much as possible! Water can quickly dry our hands, the skin sticks are travel friendly and fun to use. They are super easy to use and leave my hands feeling A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! They don’t leave my hands feeling oily, instead they lock in moisture that can literally last me a whole day! If you get a chance you should try them out! Click here, if you are interested.
- Propolis Spray! Yup, that is right! Unfortunately, I tend to get sick every season! My friend/mentor introduced me to Beekeeper’s Natural throat spray! If you would like to compare prices, click here. I trust Beekeeper’s Natural spray because it is alcohol-free, keto friendly, uses raw honey, and only contains THREE ingredients.
- VapoRub + Excedrin! There are days when my migraine symptoms will not go away, for those days I have VapoRub! I often get laughed at for using vaporub for almost everything! But it works! I apply some to my temples and nape. With this said, I keep a bottle of Excedrin inside my desk! Since I was 10, I was diagnosed with both Migraine with aura. I was under a special treatment for 4 years and unfortunately it didn’t go as planned. The older I get the worst it gets. Excedrin is here for me and helps me get through a day of teaching!
- Sanitizing and disinfecting! Last year we experienced a stomach virus at my school! As an EIP teacher I work with almost 60+ kiddos a day and interact with a lot more! Our janitorial staff used Purell multisurface disinfectant spray to sanitize and disinfect the school. Every afternoon I spray lysol disinfectant spray on desk, tables, materials, and chairs. I also like the way it doesn’t leave a residue behind!
Thank you so much for your support!
Let me know what your essentials are!
✐C. Lopez M! ♡